Westex Carpets is based in Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire: the heart of England's traditional wool textile industry. Westex can ensure that each manufacturing process from wool to carpet is carried out to exacting quality standards, as all the processes are not only based in the United Kingdom, but also owned and controlled by Westex.
Benefits of buying Westex Carpets:
- Five widths available: 1m, 3.66m (12'), 4m, 4.57m (15') & 5m
- Suitable for all domestic and most contract areas
- All widths an exact colour match
- All makes of vacuum cleaner can be used.
- All manufacturing processes carried out exclusively in the UK
- Treated to prevent moths and dustmites
-Made from fine 2 or three fold yarn prevents unexplained pile reversal and provides wearability
- Stain resist keeps your carpet looking newer for longer
- Superior quailty, resilience and durability
- Special dye service - unlimited colours available.
Please call 01865 524 024 for more information or [click here] to contact us using a prefilled contact form.
<< Go Back